Alport Foundation of Australia
ABN: 87 956 459 275 PO BOX 3277 Valentine NSW 2280 Australia
Guidelines and Instructions for Alport Foundation of Australia research award applicants
The Alport Foundation of Australia supports all areas of research relevant to Alport Syndrome and related disorders.
Alport Syndrome is an inherited disease of the kidney that affects approximately 1 in 5000 people.
The Alport Foundation of Australia has the following objectives:
• To support Australian patients with Alport Syndrome and their families
• To support quality research which provides a better outcome for those with Alport Syndrome and their families
• To raise awareness of Alport Syndrome in Australia
We invite applications from Australian researchers for Project Grants and Grants in Aid up to the value of $20,000 for projects which meet the objectives of the Foundation.
Grants are to be used for projects undertaken in Australia.
It is recommended to construct a budget requesting funds
up to a value of $20,000 for either a Project Grant or Grant in Aid.
This scheme is exempt from university indirect costs.
How to apply for a research award:
1. Read the information on this page
2. Download and read the Frequently Asked Questions (you can right click on this link and “Save Target As”)
3. Download and read the Application Form
5. Submit your completed application as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Post original copy of the signed certification page only to: Alport Foundation of Australia Research Grant Applications PO Box 3277, Valentine NSW 2280 Australia
7. Please check your application details before submission.
If you need any assistance, please contact Alport Foundation Australia at email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st March each year